Our Step-by-Step horticulture program has been designed to help you learn about horticulture in a relaxed and easy to understand way. There are 7 individual programs that you can work your way through. These programs are designed to progressively build confidence, skills and self esteem, alongside developing community and industry engagement and support. Our Step-by-Step will take the...
- The Bonsai School of Tasmania, with the generous co-operation and support of The Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens will be conducting 2 ‘Introduction To Bonsai’ classes in Hobart on the 14th & 15th March 2015. The class...
- The Bonsai School of Tasmania, with the generous co-operation and support of The Royal Tasmanian...
- Here are some tips from our Tasmanian horticulture courses that will give you a healthy, disease free tomato crop this year.
- Now is the time to control coddling moth in Tasmanian fruit trees. With a little knowledge and a few handy tips, you will be enjoying perfect grub-free fruit this summer.
- What is our Horticulture Certificate 2 course really like? Some common questions answered.
- An important part of our Horticulture Certificate courses in Tasmania is pest identification and control.
- GlobalNet Academy and the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens partnered with Skills Tasmania to run a Horticulture Skills course in the Derwent Valley.
Follow us on