This is an excellent introductory program for women wanting to learn about Gardening and horticulture. It is essentially an introduction to professional horticulture. The course is both practical and enjoyable providing an ideal starting point for women interested in exploring the world of horticulture who have little experience of either...
- If you are interested in attending a Bonsai class in Hobart, please contact Shane at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no classes scheduled for Hobart at the moment but Shane will run a class as numbers permit.
- Here are some tips from our Tasmanian horticulture courses that will give you a healthy, disease free tomato crop this year.
- Now is the time to control coddling moth in Tasmanian fruit trees. With a little knowledge and a few handy tips, you will be enjoying perfect grub-free fruit this summer.
- What is our Horticulture Certificate 2 course really like? Some common questions answered.
- An important part of our Horticulture Certificate courses in Tasmania is pest identification and control.
- GlobalNet Academy and the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens partnered with Skills Tasmania to run a Horticulture Skills course in the Derwent Valley.
Follow us on