- If you are interested in attending a Bonsai class in Hobart, please contact Shane at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no classes scheduled for Hobart at the moment but Shane will run a class as numbers permit.
- Tasmanians are the most passionate home growers of tomatoes in the country. Here are some...
- Now is the time to control coddling moth in Tasmanian fruit trees. With a little knowledge and a few handy tips, you will be enjoying perfect grub-free fruit this summer.
- What is our Horticulture Certificate 2 course really like? Some common questions answered.
- An important part of our Horticulture Certificate courses in Tasmania is pest identification and control.
- GlobalNet Academy and the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens partnered with Skills Tasmania to run a Horticulture Skills course in the Derwent Valley.
Follow us on