Here’s a look inside one of our Practical sessions at the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens in Hobart....
- Here’s a look inside one of our Practical sessions at the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens in Hobart.
- If there is one thing our Horticulture students want to know when they start a course with us it’s “will we be making compost?”.
- Now is the time to control coddling moth in Tasmanian fruit trees. With a little knowledge and a few handy tips, you will be enjoying perfect grub-free fruit this summer.
- What is our Horticulture Certificate 2 course really like? Some common questions answered.
- An important part of our Horticulture Certificate courses in Tasmania is pest identification and control.
- GlobalNet Academy and the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens partnered with Skills Tasmania to run a Horticulture Skills course in the Derwent Valley.
- Growing in raised vegetable beds in Tasmania is easy and convenient but there are some things to consider when designing and setting up your plot.
- Melford Cottage Garden in West Hobart was a blank canvas 3 years ago. Look at it now!
Follow us on