GlobalNet is a leader in developing and deploying e-learning solutions. Our experience has seen us work locally, nationally and internationally. Our success comes from working closely with each business and their stakeholders to understand the required outcomes for each of the audiences.
Some of our projects have included:
- Tourism Tasmania – Experience Development
- Esito – Mobile Learning for Apprentices
- The Federal Group – e-orientation
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens – RTBG Learning and the Bgen Network
- Hydro Tasmania Consulting – IT Governace Change Training
- Department of Premier and Cabinet Tasmania – Capability Framework
- Royal Hobart Hospital – Various ehealth projects
- E-learning for industry – Mobile Learning for Apprentices
- AusTraining International – Pre departure Training
What we can offer you
- We can help you develop your elearning strategy and establish in=house elearning expertise – so you don’t have to rely on others in the future.
eLearning Design & Development
- We can deploy and adapt elearning software to support your elearning requirements
- We can upskill your existing staff; from instructional design best practices to rapid elearning development.