We can help you plan, develop and integrate your online social presence.
Social Media has become a part of everyday business and it needs to be considered at the strategic level.
So, the question is not “if I should or should not use Facebook or Twitter?”
The question is: “how can Facebook and Twitter help me achieve my business objectives?”
From such an integrated approach, social media can start to make more sense for each business’ needs and goals.
We can help your business use technology to build communities around your organisation that co-create, develop knowledge, engender loyalty and build trust.
Social media, including, searches, social networking, and bookmarking, presents your business with a rich set of tools to help your generate and maintain business.
Some questions we can help you answer:
- Do I want to spread my content and expertise to new audiences?
- Do I want to network with like-minded individuals and companies?
- Do I want to build communities around my business?
- Do I want to involve my customers and prospects in my business decisions?
- Do I want my communities around me to help me create content that supports them?
- Do I want to personalise the way I communicate with my customers?
- Do I want to be seen as a trusted source of information?