We can help your business determine the who, what, when, where, why and how of training.
We assist businesses analysis and evaluate
- The business and its goals and objectives.
- Jobs and related tasks that need to be learned.
- Skill and Knowledge that are needed to perform effectively in your business.
- Individuals who will need to be trained.
We can help you identify and quantify
- What your business expects to happen and what actually happens.
- The current job performance in the business and the desired job performance.
- Existing and desired knowledge and skill.
Our training needs analysis can also help your business evaluate and enhance
- The performance of work teams buy identifying their skill and knowledge set.
- The problem solving capacity of individuals or teams and their productivity.
- The need to prepare for and respond to future changes in the organisation or job duties.
Once we’ve helped you identify your training needs, we can help you:
- Select the right person or organisation to design and develop the training.
- Develop online and print based content
- Install and configure online learning repositories
- Choose the appropriate setting (on the job, classroom, etc.).
- Identify the right supporting materials (such as text books etc.)
- Train the trainer if using internal trainers