YOUR ENROLMENT APPLICATION
This online form is your enrolment application. By completing this online form, you are REQUESTING enrolment into one of our courses. Enrolment is not guaranteed and may be subject to an interview or to other pre-requisites. GlobalNet Academy reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to refuse entry to any of our courses on any grounds. Unless we believe that there are some very obvious reasons why you should not be part of the course, you will generally be successful UNLESS the course is over‐subscribed. If this is the case, we will choose the best applicants. If you are successful, your enrolment application will become the basis of your enrolment.
WHY WE ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS
We need to ask a number of different questions for our reporting obligations to State and National Regulatory bodies. We trust that the form will be straight forward and easy to complete. We appreciate your patience in completing it.
YOU WILL NEED A UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER (USI)
In order to complete this form, you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier. A Unique Student Identifier (or USI) is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Your can read more about what a Unique Student Identifer is here: https://www.usi.gov.au/about. If you do not have a USI, you will need to register online with the government to obtain one. The process is free, confidential and quick. You can create a USI here: https://www.usi.gov.au/students.
DO I HAVE TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS?
Many of the question fields are mandatory and you will be required to enter information into these fields. You can tell if a questions is mandatory if it has an asterix (*) next to it. We treat your information confidentially so any information that you provide to us will NEVER be divulged to third parties unless we have your permission to do so OR we are required by law to do so.
If you have a mobile phone number, we ask that you provide this as well. We often contact students by email AND by text message so having your mobile phone number allows us to contact you quickly and easily.
INFORMATION WE SHARE ABOUT YOUR ENROLMENT
We are required by law to share some of your enrolment information with state and federal governments for reporting purposes. You can read more about what we share and why here: https://globalnetacademy.edu.au/information-we-share-about-your-training/
HOW TO START THE ENROLMENT FORM
To successfully use the form below, you will need to know the qualification level and the course you want to enrol in. Here are some Qualification Levels and Courses you may encounter in Qualification Level and Course dropdown lists:
- Qualification Level: Certificate II in Horticulture
- Chainsaws course – choose the month you want to enrol in.
- Qualification Level: Certificate III in Horticulture
- Our User Choice Certificate III in Horticulture Courses (such as our Job Trainer courses)
- Qualification Level: Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Our Full Certificate IV in Leadership and Management Business Leaders Courses
- Developing Leaders and Teams in Disability Skill Set
- Our Leading Teams (in Aged Care) Skill Sets
- Qualification Level: Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Our Leading Intelligently Skill Sets.
- Our BSB50420 Full Qualification in the Diploma of Leadership and Management.
To enrol, follow these steps:
- Choose your qualification level using the first drop down box.
- Wait for 3 to 4 seconds whilst the system retrieves the list of classes related to that qualification level.
- Choose the course you want to enrol in using the Course drop down menu and then complete the rest of the enrolment fields. If the course you are wanting to enrol in does not show, please let us know. If the couse has already started, it will not show in the list and you may need to enrol using a paper form (if we are still accepting enrolments).