- This event has passed.
GenPOP 2021-2022 – Workshop 1 – Leadership
October 28, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
Identify the foundational expectations and requirements of being an effective business leader and manager. Self-evaluate your current capability to determine your development journey as you progress through this high-level leadership development program. Establish priorities and action plans to ensure you walk away with clarity and focus to continue to make an impact in your career.
Some questions this workshop will answer are:
- What does it mean to be a leader?
- How can we model, measure and manage performance?
- What are some decision-making models we can use to help us be better managers?
- What are some ways we can manage our time and tasks?
- How can we help develop others?
- What are some techniques to cope with change?