Viticulture

[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”Who we are” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]

GlobalNet Academy is a locally owned and operated Registered Training Organisation based in Hobart.  We deliver horticulture training around Tasmania – from the North West to the South East.  We have recently been approached with a request to delivery horticulture training in the Triabunna / East Coast region.  To make this possible, we need input from you.. the wider community!

[vc_custom_heading text=”Would there be a cost?” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]

The cost to the business would be 10% of the training cost.  On average, this would range between $200 and $300. Businesses would need to release staff from work for training days.  The remaining 90% of funding is dependent on Skills Tasmania funding,  Applications to secure funding are open now, but we want your input into your training needs before we make an application. 

[vc_custom_heading text=”How would we deliver the course?” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]

Depending on the consensus of the participating businesses, we could deliver courses either:

  • 1 day a week for twelve weeks – possibly in two blocks of six weeks; or
  • 2 days a week for six weeks – again this might divide into two three-week blocks
[vc_custom_heading text=”Will you have input into what courses we run?” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]

Yes. We want your input into:

  • the selection of training units – (from the nationally recognised Certificate II in Horticulture qualification); and
  • the timing of delivery
[/vc_column][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”Tell us what you neeed” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″][/vc_column][/vc_row]